TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You agree to receive your rate notice and instalment notice via email and understand that if you request another copy from the City (either email or hard copy), a fee will be charged. Interim rate notices and final notices will be issued by post.
- You consent to receive the City of Albany's Fire Management Notice, as issued under Section 33 of the Bush Fires Act 1954, via electronic communications.
- You confirm you are the registered owner or agent of the above property.
- If you own more than one property, you need to register separately for each property and you will receive separate email notifications for each of the registrations we receive.
- If you change your eRates email address or postal address, you are required to notify the City of Albany immediately.
- Should the City receive an electronic delivery failure notification from your email address, the registration will be cancelled and a paper notice issued to the last advised postal address.
- You can withdraw your consent for email delivery of the rate notice and fire management notice at any time. To unsubscribe, please email email@example.com