Once you have registered we will send you an email - it's important that you click the link within this email to activate your registration.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- For the purposes of these terms and conditions reference to a rate notice also includes reference to any rate instalment notices.
- You agree to receive your rate notice by email and understand that a paper document will not be sent (except where Interim rates are raised, a paper notice will be issued).
- You confirm you are the registered owner or Agent of the property address shown above.
- All future rate notices will be in the form of a PDF attachment to an email sent to the email address nominated by you.
- If you own more than one property you will need to register separately for each property and you will receive separate email notifications for each of the registrations we receive.
- You must advise any other person who currently receives a paper rate notice for this property that they will no longer receive it as a result of your request.
- If you authorise an Agent to act on your behalf you must notify us when this changes or is cancelled and you or the Agent must 'unsubscribe' from your eRates registration. To unsubscribe, please email to email@example.com
- You must regularly check your nominated email address for rates notices.
- You agree that rate notices are deemed served when it reaches your internet service provider, whether or not you have opened or read the email.
- You agree that you will retain the rate notice information yourself electronically or by printing it. A fee is charged for reprints of notices.
- If you change your eRates email address, you are required to re-register your new email address
- Should the City receive an electronic 'delivery failure' notification from your email address the request for email delivery will be cancelled and a paper document will be posted to the last advised postal address.
- You can withdraw your request for email delivery of your rate notice at any time. To unsubscribe, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
I have read and agreed the terms and conditions listed above
For more Rates Information
You can find everything you need to know about rates at www.cockburn.wa.gov.au/Rates
Subscribe to the City of Cockburn e-newsletter!
Get to know Cockburn at www.cockburn.wa.gov.au/
There is always something going on in Cockburn, no matter who you are!
Arts, events, sustainability, workshops, forums, public notices, items out for comment and more!
We encourage all our residents and businesses to stay in touch with us via email at email@example.com
or follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
Thank you and see you around Cockburn.