Please complete your details below if you would like to register to receive your rates notices via email, a verification email will be sent as a part of the registration process, it’s essential that you activate your registration.
Things to be aware of before applying:
If you are not the Owner or Agent for the Property you are not eligible to register
- There can only be one email address for each notice.
- If there is more than one owner of the property and both owners apply to receive an electronic notice, the e-Rates system will by default send the notice to the most recently registered email address.
The registration process will automatically close fourteen (14) days prior to the issue date of any rate notice.
|Annual Rates / 1st Instalment
||Wednesday, 15th August 2018
||Tuesday, 16th October 2018
||Tuesday, 18th December 2018
||Tuesday, 19th February 2019
- If the registration has not been received in time for when the next notice is issued, you will automatically receive your rates notice by post.
- Placing your cursor over the question mark will display helpful tips.
Don’t forget that once you have registered we will send you an email - it's essential that you click the link within this email to activate your registration.
Terms and conditions
- For the purposes of these terms and conditions reference to a rate notice also includes reference to any rate instalment notices.
- You agree to receive your rate notice by email and understand that a paper document will not be sent (except where interim rates are raised, a paper notice will be issued).
- You confirm you are the registered owner or Agent of the property address shown above.
- All future rate notices will be in the form of a PDF attachment to an email sent to the email address nominated by you.
- If you own more than one property you will need to register separately for each property and you will receive separate email notifications for each of the registrations we receive.
- You must advise any other person who currently receives a paper rate notice for this property that they will no longer receive it as a result of your request.
- If you authorise an Agent to act on your behalf you must notify us when this changes or is cancelled and you or the Agent must 'unsubscribe' from your eRates registration. To unsubscribe, please email to email@example.com
- You must regularly check your nominated email address for rates notices.
- You agree that rate notices are deemed served when it reaches your internet service provider, whether or not you have opened or read the email.
- You agree that you will retain the rate notice information yourself electronically or by printing it. A fee is charged for reprints of notices.
- If you change your eRates email address, you are required to re-register your new email address
- Should the Shire receive an electronic 'delivery failure' notification from your email address the request for email delivery will be cancelled and a paper document will be posted to the last advised postal address.
- You can withdraw your request for email delivery of your rate notice at any time. To unsubscribe, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
I have read and agreed the terms and conditions listed above
Need more information about your rates?
You can find everything you need to know about rates at www.sjshire.wa.gov.au/rates
Want to be the first to know about news and events happening in your community?
Sign up to receive our e-newsletters directly to your inbox at www.sjshire.wa.gov.au/e-news
Connect with us
We encourage all our residents and businesses to connect with us via email at email@example.com
, online at www.sjshire.wa.gov.au
or on Facebook
Thank you, we look forward to seeing you in SJ!